New to Gbody forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Cool. Is that the Speed Engineering exhaust kit? I need to figure something out there. I'm down to getting a new battery, finish up some odds and ends, filling fluids, then try to breathe life into it. Here is a quick pic...
20190621_203821.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Scott78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2019
Cool. Is that the Speed Engineering exhaust kit? I need to figure something out there. I'm down to getting a new battery, finish up some odds and ends, filling fluids, then try to breathe life into it. Here is a quick pic... View attachment 116845
The headers are hooker ceramic coated headers and the x pipe and pipe is from flowmaster and the mufflers are magna flow race mufflers

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Ditto on that. Mine is a 5.3 as well with a cam swap and valve train upgrade. I tried to make this engine as stable as possible with the goodies available in the aftermarket. I also used a Trick flow chain dampener to help prevent chain whip on sudden decel. With the Holley intake, 92mm throttle body, headers, exhaust and tuning I'm hoping to get it to 400hp. Once I get some house stuff squared away I'll start saving for boost.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Welcome from Southwest Idaho! How do you like the carbed LS? Can't seem to find many people that have them. I've heard they kinda show their performance roots when a computer isn't nagging them.

Scott78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2019
Welcome from Southwest Idaho! How do you like the carbed LS? Can't seem to find many people that have them. I've heard they kinda show their performance roots when a computer isn't nagging them.
Thank you .Its not bad they do show there roots exspecially when the weather changes but for the most part I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor