New to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
welcome! yeahh canada! too bad for snow huh, gotta put away the car. oh well. looked at ur monte looks clean! a little high in the front it looks though. my cutlass' stance sort of looks like that too, but shes all stock at the moment. http://gbodyforum.com/album_personal.php?user_id=87 theres a link to pictures of mine. i think yours looks slick with the white paint. hows the weather in winnipeg right now, ive been there a couple times but only in the spring and summer, its usually pretty sunny during those times right?

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
Jan 3, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
Yep, she's sleeping like a baby right now. We've had a warmer than usual winter so far, just below freezing the whole month of December. There is snow though.

My Monte is a little low in the back, not high in the front. :)

I have to update the pics on my site too. There are a bunch of new interior parts in it now. Other than that she's 100% stock. aside from the stereo and electric fan conversion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor