New to the Forum. My name is Barry Clements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Welcome
Nice rides
Where are you from
That red mailbu looks like one I've seen at show in Chicago could of been world of wheels or chevy vette fest back years ago 20+ years ago. But who knows.
Glad you found us great people here with great G-Bodys

Reactions: 2 users

Brgs07

n00b
Dec 14, 2020
Your under hood contents describe a lot about you - you have the coolest looking GM power plant ever made in both of your cars - Tuned Port Injection.
Are both running a factory ecm?
Currently yes. The mailbu is in a state of disassembly right now and not exactly sure of what is going back into it right now. Kind of leaning toward one of the FIRST intake systems. The Camino is probably going to get some upgrades, cam, heads and not sure about intake. I have some SLP tubes/runners that may go on it. I am likely going to change it to a Holley TermX for control though. But I have so much I am doing to it right now the controller and the engine mods may have to wait for awhile. kind of want to ride right now and get the Malibu back on the streets.
Welcome
Nice rides
Where are you from
That red mailbu looks like one I've seen at show in Chicago could of been world of wheels or chevy vette fest back years ago 20+ years ago. But who knows.
Glad you found us great people here with great G-Bodys
Bardstown, KY now originally from Louisville. Car hasn't been on the road since 1994. I won a 3rd at he big indoor show, 4 top tens and a top 25 that year and took it apart to make some changes to suspension and engine and life jumped in front of it and it has never found it's way back together. I bought the Monte and road it for awhile, had to sell to settle a divorce in 09. Still have it and it is in the plans to revive it. Gotta get the Camino finished first though. I need to be riding in something soon.

Reactions: 3 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome Barry, to the best forum on the internet. The collective knowledge here is more than Amazing! And of course we can't get enough "G's". Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor