New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome! That is a solid looking Malibu!

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Welcome - nice solid car. Do you have a Buick 231 in it ?? It's not a good pic but I don't see the distributor in the front - thinking 229

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Welcome! Looks like you have a nice foundation to build on!

-Gonz

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice clean survivor. You're a lucky man. Thanks for sharing the pics.

78Malibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2018
Welcome - nice solid car. Do you have a Buick 231 in it ?? It's not a good pic but I don't see the distributor in the front - thinking 229
Yes it is a buick 231 don't know how I got the camera angle to not show the huge distributor. However reading this forum got me thinking about all kinds of things to do to this car, and me and my youngest boy got lucky at the half off sale at pick n pull and got a LQ4 6.0 out of a 2001 gmc yukon that I'm planning on putting in there and with that plans changed on the transmission as well, just pulled a 4l80E from a 2001 chevy express van to go behind the motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor