New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

83beater

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2019
Greeting from so.cal new to the forum for the gbody knowledge!

Reactions: 1 user

Scoot-71

Greasemonkey
Nov 13, 2018
Rio WI
Welcome from the icey tundra of WI

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! Post some pics of your El Camino for our picture hungry members. :)

83beater

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2019
From orange county. I think I've see ur wagon at staters bro .and I told u nice wagon

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
From orange county. I think I've seen your wagon at a stater bro.and I told u nice wagon

Not sure if it was mine. I only got it smogged and registered a few days ago. It's only been to the smog station and a gas station so far. I'm in South OC. Was planning on taking it to Cars & Coffee San Clemente this weekend, but then heard about the weather forecast (rain all day). Maybe we can meet up one of these days. Would love to arrange a SoCal GBF get together! :)

83beater

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2019
Not sure if it was mine. I only got it smogged and registered a few days ago. It's only been to the smog station and a gas station so far. I'm in South OC. Was planning on taking it to Cars & Coffee San Clemente this weekend, but then heard about the weather forecast (rain all day). Maybe we can meet up one of these days. Would love to arrange a SoCal GBF get together! :)
Forsure there was just a meet on new years

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor