New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2022
Hello all, I'm new here so thought I'd post an introduction. I'm 46, new to G body stuff so came here looking to learn a bit more about G bodies, specifically suspension. I am a hot rod guy, I've been building hotrods and customs for some time and grew up around old cars. I have recently picked up a 1936 ford coupe which has what I believe is a G body front clip and rear stub grafted to a 35-40 Ford Frame. Yes, it's a bit different, thought the work was done well. I'm trying to sort out some questions regarding the suspension and for assisstance in confirming what I have. Though I will post those questions in the appropriate section for those who may be able to provide some insight and knowledge.

Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, sounds like a very interesting vehicle. Would love to see some pics and you will have a bunch of guys who will give you a ton of info

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Love the '36 Ford 5-window coupe. Growing up in my neighborhood in Brooklyn NY, one of our local gearhead heros had a '36 Ford 5-window coupe that he used to tow to the track with his '55 Nomad wagon. Good memories.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 17, 2022
Welcome, sounds like a very interesting vehicle. Would love to see some pics and you will have a bunch of guys who will give you a ton of info
Thanks, I have started another thread with lots of pictures, still sorting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor