New to the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzinKaz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2018
Niagara Region, Ontario Canada
Look forward to chatting and or meeting some great people here. Short introduction of myself. I live in Welland, Ontario Canada. I was a GM tech for many years then a service manager. 2005 I decided to move to sales and have been enjoying it ever since. Mind you I sell Mopars now. However I am not new to the G body scene at all. I have owned and built a few in my day. I have had all of them actually. Regal, Cutlass, Monte SS, Grand Prix and now as of today a 1981 Malibu we just bought for me and my two young boys to wrench on. Currently has a V6, but not for long. Already looking at a 350 4 bolt block and a 383 Stroker kit. Looking to lay down at least low 12's but would love an 11 which I know I can achieve all in good time.

She's a good solid car. 2nd owner car for the past 25 years. original owner ordered it new from the local GM dealer. Can't wait to get to wrenching on her. Thank for having me and I look forward to lots of interaction.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 144
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: 6 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
Looks like a nice clean survivor. It would make an awesome sleeper.
Thanks for sharing the pics and an introduction. (y)
Also looking forward to following your updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Welcome to the site. There are afew on this site from the Niagara area.

In 91 l had same car an colour but with the 305sbc. Nice car, an clean is hard to find so bonus!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. What a great looking car to start with!

Reactions: 1 users

CruzinKaz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2018
Niagara Region, Ontario Canada
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Greatly appreciated. I look forward to having some fun with it for sure. The hunt is on for a good 4 bolt block and I have already set my eyes on a set of Brodix Track 1 heads with 2.08 intakes and a 383 stroker kit from Lunati. Of course with that kind of power going to need a stout TH350 and some rear end and suspension work. Yeehaw!!

Reactions: 1 user

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Glad your here.. Very nice looking Malibu......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor