New to The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutDawg88

n00b
Jul 7, 2006
USA
I bought a 1988 olds, I want to get a reman engine but I am curious what will fit just right or which will be a less of a pain I want to put in a 350, Any Suggestions, Anyonw know of a site where i could buy dashboard and a window switch? :twisted:

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
www.oldspower.com is a great resourse for G-body Cutlass'. However if you are talking about a Chev 350, don't bother asking over there - they will get all worked up and "run you out of town" ;)

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
What engine do u have now? What r your skills and what r u willing to learn? What kind of budget? These ?s will get u started and will definitely help us to help u. Personally, I like the Chevy V8 because of it's simplicity and parts availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor