New to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
It's like rehab lol, hi my name is Rob and I'm a car junkie lol. I picked up an '87 buick regal limited
from a little old lady. She only used the car to go shopping or church. She couldn't drive anymore,
so I gave the car a good home. It has a v6 3.8 with 88000 original miles and it's all there, but don't get me wrong car has normal wear and tear. Best thing is my mechanic did all the service on the car for the lady that I
bought it from. The only thing I did so far was put on set of chevy camaro rims (need to be painted, needs trim rings, have original center caps from GM), changed water pump and radio(needs speakers now)..

Attachments

• '87 BuickRegal.jpg
    '87 BuickRegal.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 163
  • '87BuickRegal-0002.jpg
    '87BuickRegal-0002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
It's like rehab lol, hi my name is Rob and I'm a car junkie lol. I picked up an '87 buick regal limited
from a little old lady. She only used the car to go shopping or church. She couldn't drive anymore,
so I gave the car a good home. It has a v6 3.8 with 88000 original miles and it's all there, but don't get me wrong car has normal wear and tear. Best thing is my mechanic did all the service on the car for the lady that I
bought it from. The only thing I did so far was put on set of chevy camaro rims (need to be painted, needs trim rings, have original center caps from GM), changed water pump and radio(needs speakers now)..
Welcome to the site from Houston. Glad to see that car found a good home.

Reactions: 1 user

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome from AZ. You have a nice looking Regal.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Rob.
looks like a nice clean Regal...it's also nice to know the history about the car...who owned it and how it was maintained.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Welcome from Mi. car looks good - looks like you already replaced the front bumper fillers, did you use the fiberglass replacements? You don't see many silver ones, I had a silver 81.

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
Welcome from Mi. car looks good - looks like you already replaced the front bumper fillers, did you use the fiberglass replacements? You don't see many silver ones, I had a silver 81.
They where on the car when I got her. The lady I bought it from her son put them on and yes their fiberglass replacement, but I notice that their starting to crack(corners) and don't really fit well, but they'll do for now. I have to replace the rear filler that's just cracking/falling apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor