New to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooled87

n00b
Mar 14, 2022
Thanks for the add I'm new to the group and always looking to learn from others and help if I can. Here's my car 87 GN on e85 and 22lbs of boost.
Screenshot_20220212-223511_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, very nice ride. There is tons of knowledge on here, but I am not one of those with it
blinking trailer park boys GIF

Reactions: 2 users

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Welcome to the site from San Diego. We must see more of this beautiful GNX 🤤🤤

Reactions: 1 users

Spooled87

n00b
Mar 14, 2022
Welcome, very nice ride. There is tons of knowledge on here, but I am not one of those with it
blinking trailer park boys GIF
Thanks! I've owned quite a few cutlasses with small block and big blocks over the past 20+ years. This is my first turbo car. I've had it a few years now and it's the most finicky vehicle I've ever owned. When everything is right it runs amazing. I never thought a little v6 would be faster than my previous 468ci cutlass.
Welcome to the site from San Diego. We must see more of this beautiful GNX 🤤🤤
Thank you!! I wish it was a GNX just a regular Grand national.

Spooled87

n00b
Mar 14, 2022
Welcome to the forum. Nice car! It looks a little light in the front end. Did you LS swap it?
It still has the 3.8 liter V6 I'm currently running in the 400hp range with 500ft lbs of tourqe. To many upgrades to list. Runs on e85. Really fun street car I've never had it to the track.

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
It still has the 3.8 liter V6 I'm currently running in the 400hp range with 500ft lbs of tourqe. To many upgrades to list. Runs on e85. Really fun street car I've never had it to the track.
Nice. I much prefer a grand national with it’s original V6

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor