New to the site and car. 85 Cutlass Supreme Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2020
Sedro Woolley WA
Finally got my hands on my Grandpa's old Cutlass. He bought it brand new and took great care of it. Unfortunately, after he passed away around 15 years ago, it bounced around and was neglected. I picked it up and drove it 800 miles home and somehow made it. I'm coming over from mostly Euro cars, VW, Audi, BMW so American cars are a new world for me. Paint is terrible, has the 3.8 that I'd like to upgrade, still running and driving but not great, interior is pristine. Here's a picture of it back in the day and how it is now, been cleaning her up since I got it.
20190829_115951.jpg
20190816_195358.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Welcome to GBF, Brandon.
You got it looking good now. I see a Washington license plate, what town are you in? Oh, wait, I see, you are in Sedro Woolley, in the shadow of Mt. Baker.
We've got a few Washingtonians here at GBF.
I was taking a look at the older photo, saw a 5th gen El Camino in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor