New to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum. The reason Google keeps sending you here is because this is the best source of G Body info online! There's a bonus to this forum that you may not know about. There are a lot of good people on here.

I see a car in your avatar, a Cutlass, right? We'd love to see some pics of it. Tell us a little about it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston.

Reactions: 1 user

Andebe

Greasemonkey
Mar 6, 2017
Indiana
Welcome from Indiana...Now lets see that Cutlass :cool:

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome from AZ. Post some pics when you can.

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Thanx for the welcome to all !
The car in the Avatar , that's a story ! I saved it from the scrap pile , should have left it there. Replaced fenders, doors, 3/4 of the floors, section of truck, bushings in A-arms, engine , transmission an rearend, and brakes and lines all around. Vinyl was toasted an badly
rusted underneath so off it came. Rear
Quarters needed work, really l don't know what l was thinking !!
Well it's done now, so stats are BB 468,
bottom end 73 GM performance block with 69 heads, Edelbrock intake an 850 demon carb.Transmission is a 4L60E, trans-go
manual shift with electric over drive, B&M rebuild kit.
Rearend is out of a 96 explorer 3" shorten, Moser axles, posi 4.11 gears .
Can't figure out how upload pics, computer ain't my thing.
I also have in the making a 78 Elcamino SS, found it in a real barn after being parked for 22 years, 63,000 miles on it with only rust is under the ground effects on it , so that went off, didn't try the 350 in it, pulled an but in a carbed 305 vortec, twice the HP of the 350. That's where l'm at ! Also have a 78 Z-28 with a Fuel injected 496 but wrong forum for it !

Reactions: 2 users

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
The car in the Avatar , that's a story ! I saved it from the scrap pile , should have left it there. Replaced fenders, doors, 3/4 of the floors, section of truck, bushings in A-arms, engine , transmission an rearend, and brakes and lines all around. Vinyl was toasted an badly
bottom end 73 GM performance block with 69 heads, Edelbrock intake an 850 demon carb.Transmission is a 4L60E, trans-go
I also have in the making a 78 Elcamino SS, found it in a real barn after being parked for 22 years, 63,000 miles on it with only rust is under the ground effects on it , so that went off, didn't try the 350 in it, pulled an but in a carbed 305 vortec, twice the HP of the 350. That's where l'm at ! Also have a 78 Z-28 with a Fuel injected 496 but wrong forum for it !

A lot of guys on here save cars that a lot of people would have crushed. At least you know what you've got that way.

There is a Non-G Body section on the forum. There's a lot of 2nd gen F body fans on here who would love to see it too.

I'm not really a computer expert. Hopefully someone can tell you how to fix it so you can upload pics.

Reactions: 1 users

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
I actually joined a fiero forum for tech stuff on some of the weird swaps on my 97 Monte for the same reason. Don't have a fiero and have no plans to get one but I respect their enginuity and they welcomed me anyway :)

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Non g projects are welcome here. There is a non g section. Here's my brother's 78 Z28 that we did a frame off restoration on. It has a 6.0 LSX and a T56 Magnum 6 speed.
78 Camaro parking garage.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor