Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Welcome from WV. Nice looking car.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Thank You Texas, never been there, they tell me it’s nice. Getting real tired of this liberal state I live in. It’s either Texas, Florida or Arizona when I leave Minnifornia for good!
Nice red GP! Do you have a place you go for Pontiac GP parts down there? I don’t need anything any the moment except for some aluminum big block heads and a bigger cam for my 454. Also some big block headers that will fit inside that steering shaft.
Thanks for the compliment. No, I've sourced almost all the parts I've needed either through members on here or online. Old cars don't sit around here in Houston. They get crushed.

Reactions: 1 user

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
Thanks for the compliment. No, I've sourced almost all the parts I've needed either through members on here or online. Old cars don't sit around here in Houston. They get crushed.
Crushed!!!🥺 Once their gone, their gone! They rusted away up here in Minnesota from all the salt if they weren’t parked in the winter.
Luckily when I got my original Idaho car it had everything but a couple interior trim pieces and the top trim piece above back window. I found what I needed from a old Gbody cutlass at you pull our parts in Rosemount, Mn. It was the only Gbody in their yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor