New user and owner of a gbody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
Would like to take the time to say hello from Minnesota. Hoping I can get some answers to questions I have about a real nice (Idaho)
5790F738-02EC-4F1C-9240-09864688498D.jpeg
78’ Pontiac GP SJ, (454) 700R4, unfinished project I recently purchased?

Reactions: 18 users

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and Welcome to the forum from West Virginia. NICE CAR !!!!! Glad you have joined us here.

Reactions: 1 user

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
Well thank you WV CHEVY MANN, It’s got great potential! Only owned it two months now. But it’s paid for and with time and more money I’ll make it really nice.

Reactions: 1 users

78BB-Pontiac

Apprentice
May 6, 2019
St.Paul, Minnesota
Well thank you WV CHEVY MANN, It’s got great potential! Only owned it two months now. But it’s paid for and with time and more money I’ll make it really ni
Nice! I learned to drive in a 78 GP. Welcome!
Thanks McGillicutty, I learned how to drive and my first car in 11th grade was a 1973 Pontiac Lemans Sport Coupe, 400ci, auto.
I really like that GP I have now.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Nice car - I guess someone's idea of unfinished and mine are two different things - lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Jay.D

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 18, 2017
St.Paul, Minnesota
Nice car - I guess someone's idea of unfinished and mine are two different things - lol.
Thank You very much 64nailhead! I guess I say that because when I got the car a couple months ago. It had a trunk full of interior and exterior trim parts with a few missing. Luckily I have found what was missing pretty fast. I noticed there is not a lot out there for these cars. It’s a very clean car and I know what it could be. I have a vision for it and it’s much better than it sits now. I consider myself lucky to have it and will be a good caretaker for whoever owned it when I’m gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor