new user from new hampshire!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TODoubleD

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2012
hey the names Todd. i just bought a 1984 pontiac grand prix.. and thought this site would be great to get help with it the car and maybe meet some really cool people! :mrgreen:

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
welcome, from MA here

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ
Welcome! So what are your plans for the GP? What is it currently running for a drive train?

TODoubleD

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2012
thanks for the welcome! my plans for right now is just to get it kind of back to stock.. the car has the factory 305 w/ac (doesnt work but all there) with the auto on the column, non posi :(. i can get some photos up here later today!! it

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
Welcome! What part of new Hampshire? I'm in Salem right on the mass border. And to put photos on go on your Photobucket and look under the picture and there will be 4 links that you can highlight. Copy and paste the bottom link to the page

TODoubleD

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2012
im in the portsmouth area, here better pics!!
016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor