New User Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyCamino

Greasemonkey
Dec 15, 2020
Alexandria, VA
Greetings. Just joined. Have always been a big fan of the GM G-bodies and I've had several 78-86 2-dr, 4-dr, s/w Malibus and El Caminos. Currently an '84. Since retiring five years ago I took auto body classes at the local community college and did body work on it and painting. Looking to tap into the expertise here for any g-body specific repairs or upgrades I might need, and contribute any of my experiences if I can. Thanks.

Jim
View attachment g-body picture.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Greetings. Just joined. Have always been a big fan of the GM G-bodies and I've had several 78-86 2-dr, 4-dr, s/w Malibus and El Caminos. Currently an '84. Since retiring five years ago I took auto body classes at the local community college and did body work on it and painting. Looking to tap into the expertise here for any g-body specific repairs or upgrades I might need, and contribute any of my experiences if I can. Thanks.

Jim
View attachment 164578
Nice looking El Camino Jim. Welcome to the forum from West Michigan.

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Welcome Jim to GBF, from Seattle, Wa.
You did a great job on your body/paint work, looks good with the Rally Wheels.
Guess you could say that one of my "El Caminos" is a Jimmy also. I have a '78 GMC Caballero, but I also have a '79 El Camino.
Glad to have you aboard.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Hey, Welocme from West Michigan.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor