New User

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCM_USMC

n00b
Feb 14, 2022
New to the site. On the hunt for my project. Experienced with classic cars but mostly prior to this generation. Thankful for the knowledge everyone here has already provided for the inevitable future projects! Cheers 🍻

Reactions: 3 users

DCM_USMC

n00b
Feb 14, 2022
Welcome to the forum. What type of G body are you looking for?
Thanks for the welcome aboard. I'm partial to later Cutlasses and Regals but right now I'm also shopping Monte Carlos and Malibus. I'd like to start with something that runs and drives. Cosmetics aren't a concern for me other than rust. I sent a PM on the '86 listed in the classifieds and they promptly commented on their post that it had been sold. I'm sure another good deal will come along!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Welcome, good luck on your search and if I get another Gbody it will be a Cutlass but for now my Regal and Monte keep me occupied.

IMG_20200510_165522673_HDR (1).jpg

Reactions: 3 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
You will find something nice, especially since you are open to a few different models. Good Luck on your hunt. I can't to see what you find.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, they are many places to find them so just depends on what you are looking to get into and how much you are willing to spend on them to have hopefully less hassle down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor