New Vintage USA (NVU) Gauges and Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Has anyone used this company? www.newvintageusa.com

I am looking to get their indicator panel and gauge for the wagon. I really hate just having unlabeled LEDs on the dash for different functions. And, having unlabeled switches for things. It won't be super cheap I am sure, but it would be exactly what I want I think.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Those look very similar to speed hut gauges
They sure do. I already have all the Autometer gauges I need for all my functions. Since I am redoing the dash insert, I would like to complete the upgrade with custom indicators. I wish I could find something stock that would work, but with Nitrous and Alky, etc, I need custom stuff.

84_SS

Greasemonkey
Sep 17, 2015
Windsor, Ont
They sure do. I already have all the Autometer gauges I need for all my functions. Since I am redoing the dash insert, I would like to complete the upgrade with custom indicators. I wish I could find something stock that would work, but with Nitrous and Alky, etc, I need custom stuff.
yea i hear you, I'm going to be running the Dakota Digital VHX system in my can with 4 autometer gauges for the other stuff (boost, fuel press, trans temp & AFR) was the easiest and most cost efficient way I could find.

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
yea i hear you, I'm going to be running the Dakota Digital VHX system in my can with 4 autometer gauges for the other stuff (boost, fuel press, trans temp & AFR) was the easiest and most cost efficient way I could find.
That should look great too!

sleeperv8

n00b
Oct 8, 2014
I just finished my install today with a complete set of new vintage gauges and led indicator panel from them.
I don't have a pic of the indicator lit up but I could get one in a few days (at the parents garage....apartment living sucks).
The indicator panel is in the top right hand corner.
The gauges work great.

Attachments

• cutlass gauges.jpg
    cutlass gauges.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 828

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
I see your from Pennsylvania. Cant miss those stickers.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Thanks for the picks, I'd love to see the indicator lit up. I got a quote for what I want, not cheap, but it is what I want. More pa guys here!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Those look almost custom. Nice job on the insert. I never liked the aftermarket attempts at Malibu gauges - except for the ultra-expensive Dakota Digital / analog units.

dirtyratt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 23, 2015
image.jpeg
[QUOTE="ssn696, except for the ultra-expensive Dakota Digital / analog units.[/QUOTE] but they are worth it in the end.. I love the look it added to the dash

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor