Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
20200308_140545_resize_33.jpg

Haha betcha thought it was a gbody!

Picked this up to replace my old jetta after the motor went. 2003 TDI, egr delete, stage 2 tune, vr6 clutch, GLI interior swap including recaro seats, which have to be the best seats I've ever sat in. Got it dirt cheap, needs upper strut mounts, which it came with, and was in limp mode. A 40 dollar boost solenoid fixed that.

Oh, and the odometer reads 592000 kms, but the things so clean I'm not sure I believe that.

Reactions: 3 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
View attachment 138677

Haha betcha thought it was a gbody!

Picked this up to replace my old jetta after the motor went. 2003 TDI, egr delete, stage 2 tune, vr6 clutch, GLI interior swap including recaro seats, which have to be the best seats I've ever sat in. Got it dirt cheap, needs upper strut mounts, which it came with, and was in limp mode. A 40 dollar boost solenoid fixed that.

Oh, and the odometer reads 592000 kms, but the things so clean I'm not sure I believe that.
You are correct, I did think that you had picked up a new project. We all need a good family car for the routine things.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor