Newb here UPDATED WITH PIC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biff85ta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 9, 2006
I am new to this site. I recently acquired a 1986 GP which will be my next automotive project as well as my daily beater. The car has a 305/2004r and is pretty much stock for now. The car is overall very solid but needs a lot of TLC to get it into the shape I want it to be. I am undecided right now as to the direction to go with it as I am just too excited to have another GP again after almost ten years without one.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Sounds like fun!! SOmetimes that is alot of fun, knowing you are at the edge of so many different ways to take your car, and sometimes its frusterating as all get out. Good luck man. These are some of the best fellow forumers around.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Welcome! :D Sounds like you have a great project car there! I like GP's, lets see some pictures! I'm jealous of your 4spd. transmission, I'm debating on swapping in a 200-4R

biff85ta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 9, 2006
I am waiting for work and weather to cooperate so I can get some pics. All of my days off of late have had rain or more stuff than I can get done.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
biff85ta said:
I am waiting for work and weather to cooperate so I can get some pics. All of my days off of late have had rain or more stuff than I can get done.
I hear ya there! :x The weather has been horrible where I live it only stoppped raining for one day, its been non-stop!

biff85ta

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 9, 2006
Here is a pic. It photographs better than it actually looks though.

GP%20drivers.jpg

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Very nice! I like the rally wheels. Very clean looking car, I can't wait to see some more pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor