Newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowtie-Bri

n00b
Jan 17, 2021
Hi there,
I'm new here to this forum.
I've been interested in cars since I was a young boy. I love all muscle cars. My passion use to be 70 Chevelles. I've owned 4 of them over the last 30 years along with a few Camaros. I also had a couple Oldsmobile's in the mix as well.
I had a 1978 Olds Cutlass Brougham that happened to be our wedding get away car. My wife had a 1984 Olds Cutlass Calais with Bucket seats and T-Tops. I tried new school muscle for a bit. Bought a 2013 Camaro SS convt and sent to Nickey Performance where is transformed into a Stage II cammed and topped off with a Magnuson Super Charger. What a beast that was! After owning it for 7 years it was time to move on. My heart still lies in old school muscle. In 2017 I bought my first Oldsmobile in years. It's a 70 Olds 442 W30. It has a 455 with a turbo 400 trans. Absolutely love that car! You may be asking yourself, why is this guy on here when he owns an A-Body?
Well, I'm looking at getting into a G-body Hurst Olds or 442. I love the look of these cars and they ride so nice! Wish me luck in my search!

Attachments

• Chevelle Rejuvination 2010 198.JPG
    Chevelle Rejuvination 2010 198.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6076.JPG
    IMG_6076.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4589.JPG
    IMG_4589.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6823.jpg
    IMG_6823.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3570.jpg
    IMG_3570.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor