Newbie on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroitz1903

n00b
Supporting Member
Aug 31, 2022
Louisiana
This is suppose to be an introduction. Please call me Detroitz, the other names I get called are profound.... I have a 1979 El Camino. I am an old guy that grew up in the 60's.
I appreciate being accepted into the group. I have a lot of reading to do before I ask any questions. 1968 375 HP 396 transplant to this 1979 El Camino.
Cheers!

Reactions: 5 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
This is suppose to be an introduction. Please call me Detroitz, the other names I get called are profound.... I have a 1979 El Camino. I am an old guy that grew up in the 60's.
I appreciate being accepted into the group. I have a lot of reading to do before I ask any questions. 1968 375 HP 396 transplant to this 1979 El Camino.
Cheers!
Welcome to the G body family Detroitz! Love to see more pictures of your ride, thanks for joining!

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor