Newish member

Status
Not open for further replies.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Hey Trigger !!

How about sharing a few pictures of that shop in the basement ? It sounds great .

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
welcome from greensboro! love the back story on the car, and on you.

I guess not all your other threads cleared out, as I just responded to the one about meeting up with other g-body guys in the area. I don't have much out and about time, and all my G-bodies are still in project stages, and not sure I'd trust the GP outside of the greensboro/ high point area... I've met up with a couple of guys in here at the local thursday night cruise-in, and have met a couple more g-body owners, as the our beloved cars seem to be gaining a little popularity. I hope one of these days to make it to one of the car show/swap meets (been here for 27 years and haven't made it yet.....) hope to see you there when I finally get there!

welcome to the family, and thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor