I think we scared off the OP....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I think we scared off the OP....
He(?) didn't post much to begin with.....
KBs have cooler lines that go into the housing, but I have no idea what they go to. The 3.6L my buddy had on his 09 ZR1 had a substantial brick under the charger on the intake, just like the Eaton he took off but with bigger lines. He took the Eaton off because he kept cooking the bearings from over-driving it. Now, he's trying to do it all over again (complete with the ZR1 11 rib belt-stupid if you ask me) to stuff in a truck.

Reactions: 3 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
He(?) didn't post much to begin with.....
KBs have cooler lines that go into the housing, but I have no idea what they go to. The 3.6L my buddy had on his 09 ZR1 had a substantial brick under the charger on the intake, just like the Eaton he took off but with bigger lines. He took the Eaton off because he kept cooking the bearings from over-driving it. Now, he's trying to do it all over again (complete with the ZR1 11 rib belt-stupid if you ask me) to stuff in a truck.

The Caddy has a single brick vs the ZR1 twins and my Kenne Bell is worse than that and half is covered up. The new Whipples have liquid cooled housings which makes me peanut butter and jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor