NJ you pull it yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
I’m in NJ and I was wondering if there was still any you pull it yards in the area that any guys know of?

Reactions: 1 user

NJ Longroof

Random guy
Feb 27, 2020
I’m in NJ and I was wondering if there was still any you pull it yards in the area that any guys know of?
I’m in NJ and I was wondering if there was still any you pull it yards in the area that any guys know
Most have disappeared but I looked on google maps and there are a few in South Jersey. There used to be a bunch by me but they are long gone

Reactions: 1 user

dyrt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2012
Yardville, NJ
Check out red and black in jamesburg.

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
There's a small one in central NJ, Lacey Used Auto Parts Inc on Route 9 in Lanoka Harbor. Last time I was there they only had one or two g-bodies, but the part I needed was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor