no spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

D's350GP

Apprentice
Aug 14, 2006
I just dropped the new 350 in my GP, and now im trying to start it. The thing is that i am getting no spark. I've tried two coils and I've re-installed the distributor three times. I don't have much experience with ignition timing yet, so im kind of at a loss. Anybody have any suggestions?

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
Do you have power to the BATT terminal on the distributor while the key is on? If so and you have the other wires hooked up then I would say to either replace the distributor or replace the module and pickup coil.

You are using HEI right?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
is the cap good on your distributer?

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
Why do u say u have NO spark? Because it doesn't start or have u checked one of the plugs? Walk us through what u have done. Spark is usually a simple procedure to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor