No SS stickers on my new 1986 original paint el camino A Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy4elkys

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2017
Upper SC
I purchased a 1986 El camino last week, I noticed it had a factory tach. After getting it home and washing the 4 years of dust off I checked the RPO codes. It has Z15, F41, Gu4 also two tone paint, sport mirrors, front spoiler. The paint looks original to me with no paint on chrome anywhere. The two tone is split with a 3 color tape. My question is, did GM send any Elkys form the factory decal delete. BTW no SS on the dash either. thanks for your help. F
elky.jpg
orgot the rocker panels dont have chrome on them.

Reactions: 1 users

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Welcome from Western New York!
Had a 86 El Camino which was also a non Choo Choo SS El Camino. Mine started life as silver over dark gray, had the f41 suspension, bucket seats, console, full gauges with tach, front spoiler, limited slip rear axle, 305 4bbl with the 2004r auto transmission. Also had the Z15 RPO code. I was told by a Chevrolet dealer parts counter guy that the 86 & 87's came without the "Super Sport" decal in the lower door.

Very nice El Camino!!

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Crazy4elkys

Apprentice
Dec 3, 2017
Upper SC
Thanks for the reply 79usa1, I plan on looking for the build sheet to see if it has any info on this. I purchase it from the original
owner with 102000 miles on it, as a side note the title has $13100.00 as the new sale price. 27 miles at purchase.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor