Non CC HEI distributor help for 307 olds

Status
Not open for further replies.

amcnult1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 28, 2016
Hey guys have some questions about non computer controlled HEI distributors. I have a new non CC carb on the way from SMI for my 86 Regal w/307. I have removed the computer and looking for an HEI non CC distributor. I have found quite a few for the olds 350 and was wondering if these are compatible with the 307 olds. If not can anyone chime in on what HEI non computer controlled distributor they used?

Also i searched a few time sand couldn't find the answer so if you have a thread that already answers this then please feel free to post it. Thanks for the help guys!

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
X2, your motor has a roller cam but that shouldn't be an issue with a stock one and more aftermarket cores. Other than the advance mechanism differences, all HEI Olds distributor's are the same externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor