Non Gs wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
No offense but I heard from a reliable source that a desire to buy the kinds of cars you mention here is a very, very strong indication that you have Covid-19. For Gods sake man, get tested!!

I love oddball stuff. I know I need help. I just think I'm too far gone.

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I'll keep it in mind, but I live in TX and AC has become more important in my life. I dont think there's enough room behind the dash for an aftermarket AC set up
First thing, the car is in Denton Tx right now. 2nd my Ex bought a brand new Chevette in 85 with dealer installed air

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Compared to what GM makes now, this isn't so bad.
280px-1978_Pontiac_Sunbird_Sport_Coupe.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
The coupe h body trunk line just didn't do it for me is all. The rest of the car I like. I like the hatch styles.

I looked at an orange astre in college but passed since the rust had gotten too bad to save.

It looked identical to this astre which is odd since it also has MN plates.

1976_Pontiac_Astre_(14586382336).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor