MALIBU Noob ,but not really 79 Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Ride 66

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2021
Hey 'Yall,

I'm a Gear Head, tool aholic & Professional Detailer.

I come here in peace unlike the rest of population of earth . In search of some knowledge & parts for my Good friends 1979 Malibu.

Saturn Yellow.I am currently cleaning up engine compartment to paint & Reinstall drive train.
You can click the link at the bottom to go to my web page of the car & others.

Thanks for looking

Rob

20180814_182755.jpg
20180814_182755.jpg

Chris's Malibu

Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Rob!
Nice looking Malibu. Yellow seems to be the color of the month. Chris could also join us if he'd like. Perhaps he can tell us some more about the car.
Where in Florida do you guys reside?

Reactions: 1 user

Slow Ride 66

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2021
Welcome aboard Rob!
Nice looking Malibu. Yellow seems to be the color of the month. Chris could also join us if he'd like. Perhaps he can tell us some more about the car.
Where in Florida do you guys reside
THANKS!!!
Yea I have a 93 Riv that is Butterscotch yellow & my GTO is yellow & primer (hate it) gunna go blue.

The Yellow car shop!

We are in Stuart ,Florida.

I doubt he has the time LOL he blew the Trans out @ PBIR 2.5 years ago . It's been in my shop I told him sh*t or get of the pot well didn't get off, so then it was Hey Im putting your car back together hope you like what I do. BTW Gimme some money for materials LMAO!

He really wanted to a LSX 454 But he dint wanna spend the money. so the 400 ~700R4 goes back in.

Reactions: 1 users

Slow Ride 66

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2021
welcome to the site,that paint correction goes along way.
Thanks!

Yes it does! Especially the way I do it. They don't need to see me again for years.

Ceramic Coating are the Bomb. PITA! Almost as critical as the Painting Process.

All my Victims ...I ...I mean customers :LOL: Call or Text during love Bug Season. They are amazed at how the just hose off.

Defiantly a wise investment for your investment.

You can see most of them for the last decade here @ www.robharleydetailer.com.

My profitable hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor