Noob from AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jweezy2099

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2008
Auburn, AL
I'm actually new to forums altogether so ima def need the help. But I have a 1987 Cutlass Supreme Brougham that i'd like to show some extra attention to. My priorities may have been a lil mixed up, but so far all i've gotten done is dual exhaust and a sound system. as you can see, i'm not the best with cars. help me with any suggestions!

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
welcome to the site.
probably the best thing you can do is get a repair manual for your car (i recommend the haynes manual to those new to auto mechanics) and skim through it. when you work on the car refer to the manual beforehand and repeatitively. also learn how engines function so you can diagnose problems and increase the performance. KNOWLEDGE IS (HORSE)POWER!!! :)
as to power upgrades, assuming it's an olds engine in there, i'd swap in a BOP 350, maybe larger. if it's one of the oddballs with a chevy engine i'd go with a chevy 350.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor