Noob here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floydsbuick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 10, 2006
Western PA
Hello,

Thought I'd say hey! I wandered over here from the Buick sites. I have a 1985 Regal that may be resurected this summer. I spent last year off with no engine.

I bought my Regal in 2002. It first hit the road with a 73 SBB, 350 auto, and a 2.41 rear.

In 2003 I converted it to a 69 SBB, a stickshift conversion with a New Process A-833 OD, and a 8.5 rear with 3.42s

by 2005 I cammed the otherwise stock 69 SBB, put in my secound NP gearbox, and switched to a 3.90 gear.

By the end of 2005ish I switched to a ST-10 transmission, but unfortunatly the engine started to go away quick after repeated high revs in a street race. A 14.14 was all I could muster, and it took lotsa oil to get that far.

By fall the poor little SBB died, and was pulled.

Sooooo....I'm in the process of trying to build up a new SBB. I can't go nuts on the budget, so it may take awhile.

And that where I stand now. Greetings to all you G body owners and Have a great Holiday season!!!!!!!!

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Hey, welcome to the forum! Its good to have you! Good luck with your SBB build! And don't forget the pictures. Happy Holidays aswell! :D

Floydsbuick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 10, 2006
Western PA
I'm not exactly figuring out how to post pics. Could I get some directions please? Thanks!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Floydsbuick said:
I'm not exactly figuring out how to post pics. Could I get some directions please? Thanks!
If you know the URL/address of the image you want, just use the 'Img' button on the post form, or type [ img ]url/address of image[ /img ] (but leave out the spaces in the [ img ] tags)

You can post up pictures into your gallery, just hit the big "Photo Album" link, create your gallery and follow the instructions there. Just look for the little boxes w/ '?' in them.

Floydsbuick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 10, 2006
Western PA
Hmmm, I got an Album now, but I can find no instuctions on how to fill it with pictures. Now what? Thanks!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
If your album is created, go to 'upload file' up in the top menu just below the GBF logo. Then follow the steps and upload away! Got any more questions just let me know! :D

If it says 'there are no albums you can upload into' or something like that, then your album didn't actually get created....

Floydsbuick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 10, 2006
Western PA
That worked. I posted my first pic. Now to take more. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor