noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2007
Kansas
Hey everybody, ive owned my 79 el camino for about 4 or so years now, and ive got all sorts of questions. ive already done some modifications, but mostly ive just spent my time replacing stuff that breaks. Right now im focusing on upgrading chassis/suspension before i try to go buckwild on engine/drivetrain modifications, so thats probably going to be my main area of concern. Anyway, ive got to get back to class but i look forward to learning as much as i can from you folks.

23a0256cropca9.jpg

jerrycad472

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2006
Detroit, MI
Wecome to the site. Nice looking El Camino. Ask all the questions you want. Everyone here is really friendly.

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
no we arent, i hate el caminos. lol :twisted:

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
Welcome to the Site.....nice el camino

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
ONE EYE said:
no we arent, i hate el caminos. lol :twisted:

That is funny. Good luck with your Elky, you will find alot of very helpful people on here. Even the ones that hate El Caminos, lol. Welcome to the forum, look forward to progress updates on your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor