NOS Parts for Cutty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svltrack

Apprentice
Sep 22, 2009
Please forgive me if this question has been asked before but..

Used to own 2 g body's like 8 years ago.

Just picked up a 87 Salon that is going to need some help and am not current. I did a somewhat in-depth look last night for somewhere that I could get front fenders, facia, grills, etc & no luck..

Can someone help me out with this? Some links to vendors would be awesome. Appreciate it

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
svltrack said:
Please forgive me if this question has been asked before but..

Used to own 2 g body's like 8 years ago.

Just picked up a 87 Salon that is going to need some help and am not current. I did a somewhat in-depth look last night for somewhere that I could get front fenders, facia, grills, etc & no luck..

Can someone help me out with this? Some links to vendors would be awesome. Appreciate it

NOS parts are very difficult to find and expensive, aftermarket Chinese parts are cheap and abundant (all over the internet) but are limited to body panels only, grilles, chrome etc. is a long shot for NOS.
The interior stuff is easier to find new since they are interchangeable with Montes and Regals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor