NOS Reproductions in

Status
Not open for further replies.

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
Jan 3, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
NOS Reproductions in Ontario, Canada

Has anyone dealt with these guys at all? I purchased a carpet for my Monte SS from them two years ago and now I'm looking to recover all of the seats. They provided a quote that looked good, but seeing as I want to restore the car to factory perfect I hate buying things without actually seeing them.

Any feedback appreciated!

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I purchased some repro weatherstrips for my Monte from them several years ago at the fall Barrie automotive flea market. Judging from what I saw at their booth at the flea market, it looks like they carry a wide selection of trim & upholstery products. In answer to your question though, I haven't had any other dealings with them, so I'm not sure how of the quality or fit of the upholstery kits. I hope it works out OK for you.

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
Jan 3, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
As it turns out they carry the PUI line of upholstery and panels. Lietime warranty. The only problem is that I also got two quotes from U.S suppliers for the exact products and I'll save $250 going to the U.S before shipping and taxes.

I don't understand why Canadian suppliers need to jack the prices the way they do. All three companies that I got a quote from buy direct from PUI and are listed as resellers on the PUI web site.

So, needless to say, I am going to bring the parts up from the U.S.

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
Jan 3, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
I got my interior parts today! :D

http://members.shaw.ca/gregk/pics/interior/

Freshly unpacked when the pics were taken, so still a little wrinkly. I'll be redoing the interior this coming week and will be photo documenting the whole process.

On a stranger note, apparently the process is going to be captured on video by a local TV station and parts of it are going to be aired! If this is actually true I'll be asking for a copy of the tape and posting that up on my web site as well.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Did you get them from Mikes Montes or the CDN supplier? How much if you dont mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor