NOS Thexton THX-370 Q jet adjusting tool.

Jim Rockford

Master Mechanic
Nov 10, 2007
Shelby,N.C.
Just bought one from this guy on Ebay, He has 3 sets left, they are brand new still sealed in the package and a decent price.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
That is a good price. Just to ensure people know what it is, the tool is the shepard's hook IABV setting tool and the float gage/lean and rich stop adjustment measurement gage. Important tools and you'll likely need both. Can't set the rich or lean stop with the top on and the plugs out unless you have the 362 tools as well.

Below is a pic of two of great tools to have in your toolbox if you tinker with a CCC carb. Although the 370 is discontinued, I bought a couple of sets of the 362s from Thexton. Got a very good deal on them, although it got shipped all the way here to town USPS office, then ended all the way back up in Minnesota until it reversed course and finally made it back to me. WTF? USPS is fantastic! Not. The 362 does the rich stop removal "wrench" from under the top plate, metering jet removal, TPS screw setting and rich/lean stop setting adjustment screws when the top is on and the plugs are out.

I see now the 362s are 26 and change...inflation I guess.

1678550501973.png

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor