Not a "project" but working on my daily driver in 20 degree weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevymalibu283

Apprentice
Apr 4, 2013
My '94 Chevy with 4.3l six banger.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    951 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: 1 user

80_lemans

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 23, 2015
I know the feeling man! I put a transmission in my old 87 olds 442 in some 20 degree weather about two years ago. The garage was cold and the steel was even colder somehow. And I'm sure you already know what a pain it is trying to work with gloves on lol

What are you doing to your 94?

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
Yup I have to do my truck brakes, pads and rotors, tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to it...

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Pfft. Try doing balljoints OUTSIDE in -5. Grease, brake cleaner, cold tools made even colder by the aforementioned brake cleaner.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
When the machines are gelling up and won't stay running and your changing filters left and right, its too cold.
People have no sense some times. Any thing under 30 is cold I think. There were guy's putting up a steel tower Thursday, 75 feet in the air, -10 windchill, 25 mph wind, all in the open with out there faces covered! That is just crazy! I was on the ground working on a machine freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor