Not Mine - MA 1985 GN, rotisserie/stainless project, $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Just passing it along, might be a decent project or at least a rolling chassis already done for something. Sounds like a good deal, not mine and dont know anything about it:

"Project car, needs interior, car was on rotisserie last year, all underside was done, stainless brake and fuel lines, all body mounts, have title in hand, 3.8 turbo "

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i'll never understand why people don't post pics of what they're trying to sell.especally being a new england car..

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
BECAUSE it's a New England car,

Don't want to scare off the dreamers with reality, ya know!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
If I was within 2 hours or so I'd probably take the trip. $20 in gas isnt the worst thing in the world

One thing I've learned about pictures, is almost always they lie, and shots are staged to look good and hide problems just out of view. Too many dishonest sellers these days, I figure the only way to know for sure is put eyes on it anyways

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor