REGAL Not mine...purported hot air T-type roller for sale OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
Are you interested in trades? I have $73, a half eaten twix bar, a used couch, and an exercise bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Are you interested in trades? I have $73, a half eaten twix bar, a used couch, and an exercise bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
You must be really serious about buying it if you are willing to give up your couch and the Twix bar.

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
If that was another MCSS it could of already been at the his house. :LOL:

Oh, there's one of those, too....been for sale for about a year, from $2000 to $3750, with no apparent reason for price variations

00V0V_hkomaohsOUs_600x450.jpg

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/87-chevy-monte-carlo-super/6565967035.html

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
For the asking price i would be all over it if it was closer. .i got about that much in my limited in GN parts.. rear end included

csstrux

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2017
Butchered interior got my attention right out the box as well. I live in the OKC region, and went back to WI to buy a car just to avoid the red neck engeneeerrrinnn And stupid high prices for anything that might have reasonable performance potential I have seen. That said, there was a real nice looking GP for a grand in the Shawnee area about a week after I bought my Cutlass. Complete running V8 car. Was tempted to go look at it but never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor