Not ur typical granny

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzDee

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2022
Hi everyone in Gbody land.
I'm so glad I found you. I think we are going to be great friends.
This is my story...
Im a 61 years young grandmother of 5. I try to do my own work on my vehicles when its feasible. I don't mind getting under the hood or under the car. I'm not your typical granny
I've always wanted a el camino. And My son came across a 1983 cabbalero. It has the 305 and its a automatic. Asked if I wanted it. But it needs work. . Well that was the understatement of the century. Under the hood is completely taken apart. From the carb to radiator. hoses, belts . Everything is off the motor. But he said .... its all there in the back. It just needs to be put back together. Its taken about a year but he was right. I had to buy a carb but everything else seems to be ok. I started it up and moved it to the front driveway last week . Woo-hoo.
Anyway I know I need to post my questions some where else. So I will do that tomorrow
Ta ta

Reactions: 4 users

MzDee

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 6, 2022
I know... I spelled Caballero wrong in my introduction. Oops

Reactions: 1 user

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
Welcome MzDee we love pictures

• Agree

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Welcome! can't wait to see pictures!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, looking forward to seeing the beast as well

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor