A++ O.D. Showtime

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrockatansky

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2016
Toronto
Just a quick note to tell you about my great experience with O.D. Showtime (Kevin)

I think its redundant right now to leave yet another fantastic review about him because truth be told, he is an absolute treasure on this forum. But I will say Kevin is one of the most helpful, genuine, nice and sincere people that I have met. He really helped me with some advice and providing me with a great set of rear bumper fillers that seemed to arrive 2 days later from all the way out west. My goods were packaged like a pro and received very warmly by myself.

I would buy anything from Kevin sight unseen with nothing but trust and blind faith in him and the transaction.

Thanks Kevin.

Matthew

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thanks for the kind words Matt! Glad to help when I can. Pleasure chatting with you as well.

Thanks for your purchase!
Kevin

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
Bought some fender trim pieces from Kevin. I bought from him before. As always they arrived in a timely fashion (he is shipping from Canada) in great condition. Thanks Kevin!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I don't need to add to what Matt has stated. Kevin is a treasure and a hell of a great guy, I totally agree.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

transman

Apprentice
May 17, 2015
Western Canada
I had previously posted about my dealings with Kevin on another page, but when I saw this thread I had to chime in.
I had been looking for some factory radio knobs for the Cutlass. Kevin said he had them, sent me photos of them and told me how much for them with shipping charges in. The price was right, and the knobs when they arrived the other day were exactly as advertised.
With all the scams going on these days, it's refreshing to know good guys still exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor