A++ O.D. Showtime

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rythmplaya

n00b
Feb 27, 2018
Campbell River
This was my first time dealing on the G-Body Classifieds. With a seller like Kevin there's nothing to worry about. Quick to ship, good communication and a supply of parts that most of us need :) . A++
Cheers
Mike

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thanks for the kind words Mike! Great dealing with you as well.

Still a lot of Gbody stuff around here, if you have trouble finding parts give me a shout and I'll try and help.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I received parts from him yesterday. Kevin is a A+++ seller, and a super nice guy! As stated above, he communicates, ships quickly, and is FAIR. Thanks again.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

rythmplaya

n00b
Feb 27, 2018
Campbell River
I just bought a frame and body brace set from O. D. Showtime. A great price for quality parts from a trusted seller! I would deal with Kevin anytime!
Cheers
Mike

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I just bought a frame and body brace set from O. D. Showtime. A great price for quality parts from a trusted seller! I would deal with Kevin anytime!
Cheers
Mike

Thanks very much Mike...again it was great dealing with you as well! Thanks for another purchase!

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
What else can I say?
A+++ seller and honest guy to deal with.
Thank you very much Kevin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor