Obscure Knowledge Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I scored this today from Craigslist. Complete from fan to closed knuckle yoke, carb to oil pan. Oh, and it had a complete rebuild a few years and less than 2000 miles ago. 50 bonus points for the successful guesser what this is.
DSCN6559.JPG

The amazing thing: four days after I paid the deposit to hold it until I got back from a work trip last night, four other guys came out of the woodwork and offered more than the seller's price. The seller knew I was pressed for time and whipped up an instant cradle to I could stop by from the airport and just load it up. It took a skid-steer with forks to get this bad boy into the truck.
DSCN6560.JPG

Sometimes it's best to just pay the full asking price. I bet he'll just give me other bits off this project for free as he goes forward building his hot rod.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor