Odd question=What sandwich bread do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I eat a lot of sandwiches for lunch here. I'm a white bread guy and really only have had Wonder, Sara Lee, and Rainbow. I did try n Artisan but can't remember the brand. It was good. What do you guys like? I made a grilled cheese in a skillet yesterday with one Borden American slice and a slice of Sergento hot pepper cheese and it was fantastic.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I am a Rye bread man myself. I consider Winnipeg's City Rye Bread #1.

Nov 4, 2012
I've always liked white bread, but the doc says its not good for me. I've tried to get away from it, and I've been eating "Dave's Killer Bread", the 21 Grains and Seeds variety. It's great for a lunch meat or tuna salad sandwich, but I still can't bring myself to eat a hamburger or hot dog off of it. Here in Pittsburgh people make a big deal out of Mancini's Italian Bread. Personally I've always thought it was kinda lousy.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Home pride wheat hard salami and swiss with a touch of deli mustard is my thing or pumpernickel with butter and garlic it depends what I have to go with the bread I guess if I have pastrami or corned beef and sauerkraut I need rye for my Ruben

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
I love white bread, especially Butternut brand. This past week we've been eating Honey Wheat.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Mexican bolillo makes on hell of a sandwich!

Attachments

• Flickr-Bolillos-581dfe1d5f9b581c0bc981e1.jpg
    Flickr-Bolillos-581dfe1d5f9b581c0bc981e1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 174
  • torta-de-jamon-1500.jpg
    torta-de-jamon-1500.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Like I said it depends on what I'm putting on the bread pork roll and cheese for breakfast on a kaiser roll with poppy seeds fresh baked not that super store stuff preferably off the island if I'm doing sausage egg and cheese it goes on a good Jewish everything bagel or onion bagel not that d and d crap but this is Jersey that stuff's on every corner

• Agree

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Like I said it depends on what I'm putting on the bread pork roll and cheese for breakfast on a kaiser roll with poppy seeds fresh baked not that super store stuff preferably off the island if I'm doing sausage egg and cheese it goes on a good Jewish everything bagel or onion bagel not that d and d crap but this is Jersey that stuff's on every corner

Not cool! Now I have the late night munchies for.. ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor