FOR SALE OEM Radio, speakers, clock and dash trim panels

Trader history (0)

dgmeadows

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2017
Georgia
AM/FM stereo out of my 79 Olds Cutlass. Excellent condition, nice chrome, no rust on frame, car had 40k miles on it, was in dry storage. Radio working fine when pulled. I also have the oem speakers front & rear, including the hanging brackets for the 4x10 rear speakers.
I also have the oem trim panel for the stereo and heater A/C controls. Also VGC. Because the car was a diesel, it has a "water in fuel" indicator light in bottom right corner. $150 delivered in lower 48 for all of the above.

I also have a VGC trim panel for a later 1.5 DIN stereo. This is black with a small burlwood trim section around the perimeter. I believe it was out of a Regal. I removed the tabs and used velcro to attach it in my Cutlass until I found a full burl Olds 1.5 DIN trim panel, so you'll have to use velcro or adhesive. $40 delivered.

Last I have a "digital" clock - white rolling numbers - with wire harness and trim panel. The mount tabs were missing when I removed it, but it fits into a small opening and apparently did not need the tabs to maintain position. $60 tyd for clock, wire harness and trim panel.

I am having trouble posting pics. Will try to post tomorrow, or can text pics, just shoot me a PM.

dgmeadows

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2017
Georgia
Trying to post pics... View attachment 207392 View attachment 207392 20220922_000154.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor