OEM style wheel trim rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky 1985

Apprentice
May 5, 2016
My 85 Conquista's wheel trim rings have some curb rash. I am repainting the wheels and looking for good reproduction trim rings in a brushed finish like original. What's out there like that? Thanks for the help, as always.

tkruger

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2015
NY
I guess nobody is reproducing the original trim rings.
Mikes Monties has been my go to place for replacement parts for my 87 MC. I did not see these rings there thought. Do you know if these were the same ones as on any other vehicles? Might find NOS on eBay. I have had to do a lot of parts hunting for my 41 and knowing what other years and vehicles had the same part helps greatly. On eBay they commonly will list items as being for the most popular vehicle or only by the year.

Reactions: 1 user

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
The brushed style 14 inch trim rings you are looking for were also used on the 1978 and 1979 6 window rally wheel used on the Monte Carlo, Malibu and El Camino through 1980. Most I've seen were changed out to the polished style.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Polished becomes brushed with a Scotch-Brite pad

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor