Oil Pressure Sending Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
I am in the process of swapping a Chevrolet 305 in my Bonneville. I want to switch the idiot lights to factory gauges. I was lucky enough to find a working gauge set out of a GP at the junkyard. I looked up the sending units on Rock Auto and the temp unit is 5 or 6 dollars. Now when I look up the oil sender , it is 56.00. I looked at a Bonneville and Grand Prix with 305’s and they list the same one. I then looked up Cutlass, Malibu, Monte Carlo and El Camino. With a 305 and gauges, they all showed the same sender( different part than the Pontiacs) for 26.00. Can I just get that one or are the Pontiac gauges different than the Olds and Chevy gauges? Any help is appreciated..timo22

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor