old man, new site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
long time listener, first time caller here.......oops. wrong introduction lol.

hey whats up, finally decided to join a G body site. had G bodys since i was 15, and never joined a site. no time like the present.

i guess i will introduce myself. my name is mike, i live in ontario canada. i currently own an 81 elcamino with a vortec 350, t-10, and a cobbled in 8.5 3.73 posi with no hop bars, and traction action bars. i also converted the interior to monte SS dash, and '88 IROC seats. actually its just the drivers seat, the nitrous bottle is hogging the passenger side. lol

the ONE EYE thing is cause when i was 19 i was in a car accident. the 1979 MALIBU i was in (i was in the passenger seat, gf was driving at the time) hit a rockcut twice (spinout) and i got thrown out of the car and another one drove over my head.
so you can say i am kinda attached to g bodys, even though they dont like it when you get too attached. they tend to buck you off lol.

i also own a 1999 hugger orange SS camaro 6 speed, 1969 GTO (needs restored), 1968 charger (barn fresh), 82 Z28 ZZ4/T5 that i have been tinkering with slowly for the last 10 years (almost fully painted now), and finally my daily driver......'93 short box Z71 4x4 350 5 speed (not painted either. in fact, it looks like me. all beat up lol.
i like shifting. it has something to do with when i was a kid and had no toys to play with. i had to play with something................lol

heres a link to my cardomain. i havent updated it yet this summer, i will by the fall. i hope.
its pretty messy, i wasnt expecting company....... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/448975
dont make fun of my car(s). model paint is VERY expensive lol. i also like primer.

have a good day, kids.

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
Welcome to the site.

you got an awesome selection of cars.

Where abouts in Ontario are you from?

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
kingston. the only place where the cops and streets are in a competition to see who is worse. lol

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
thanks, and good point. i just get used to not getting harassed out of town as opposed to in town. lol

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Welcome, I'm from Toronto myself. I have a cottage a bit north of Kingston, near Chaffey's Lock. Kingston is very nice, wouldnt mind moving out there one day. I drive a 84 Grey cutlass with a 87 front on it, black wheels, so if you see me I'm Chris, feel free to say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor