Old Schooler, new car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoJoke

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 2, 2006
Texas
Greetings, everyone!

I decided to sign up here because I'm picking up an '86 Regal Limited next week. It'll will be the 3rd I've owned. This time I'm going the performance route, so expect a few dump questions as I may need a little guidance.

Nevertheless, thanks for allowing my membership and may we all play nice together!

NoJoke!

jerrycad472

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2006
Detroit, MI
Welcome to the site. I have been here only a few weeks, but have seen a lot of good information go back and forth. Ask all of the questions you want. Enjoy your new ride.

NoJoke

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 2, 2006
Texas
Thank you, Jerry!

I see you are from Detroit. I grew up there! 7-Mile & Southfield area. Yes I'm a transplanted hoodlum! :lol:

Another coincidence:

I was thinking of doing the LS1 swap on my '86 Regal. I just don't to cut up the floor for the xmsn. Do you have any ideas on this? Any transmission that will handle the motror? Or a linkage setup that will allow the use of the column shifter set-up?

Thanks.

How 'bout them Tigers? :p
And Go Lions! (It's a shame but I STILL root for them sad cats!!! :?

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Welcome to the site! It's good to have you. I think you'll find this site very helpful and a lot of the guys really know their stuff! As far as playing nice, I havn't seen any big arguments and everyone tends to be very friendly! Hope to hear from you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor