Olds ticket to 9s... LS swap adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I stumbled on one of those crydom SSR's in the prototype warehouse at work and a coworker tried using it on a project and they also didn't work so odd that you had the same issue...

Is the 4303 a pwm compatible pump?

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
I stumbled on one of those crydom SSR's in the prototype warehouse at work and a coworker tried using it on a project and they also didn't work so odd that you had the same issue...

Is the 4303 a pwm compatible pump?
I think it's brand new/unused, so it's pretty odd as it's not a china brand. Either way, I have a couple more to try.

4303 is a PMW compatible pump. Which is necessary because it's louder than the new exhaust....

Reactions: 3 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I’m using two Amazon SSR’s and they’ve never given me any grief. I have two spares in case they do. Less than $50 or all 4 (including the 2 spares.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Finally got home and got the work truck all squared away so it's car time.

The rear brakes are mocked up, and provide a country mile more space for rims than the LS1 Fbody setup I have on there now. 11" vs 12.2" with the huge PBR calipers is a huge win.

20221129_211212.jpg

However, my memory was somewhat foggy on what color I had in the front when I made the order.

20221129_211300.jpg

Those rears are gonna need some spray bomb refinishing.

Picking up the old wheels and tires today from the guy I sold them to so it will be a roller again. No more spacers, no more goofy compromised brake setups... (Other than color). 🤣

Need to find a couple fittings and a hydraulic press and we are in business again.

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor